Experienced Construction Operative/Steel Erector/Steel Fabricator required for company offering bespoke engineering solutions to a variety of industries including:-
- Demolition and construction
- Recycling and renewable energy
- Film and TV
We are looking for a reliable, responsible, passionate person to join this successful, enthusiastic team all working together to offer a professional service.
Key Attributes and Role Requirements:-
- Experience in steel fabrication and installation
- Ability to weld and modify steel on and off site
- Experience in working with a variety of mobile plant-telehandler,mobile cranes, excavators,forklift etc. Formal qualifications not necessarily required
- Experience in working with varied power tools and accessories
- Able to read and understand technical construction drawings
- Able to adapt to varied working environments
- Confident to liaise with customer or Site Manager on project progress.
- Must be a good team player in small or large groups
- Health and safety conscious with the ability to follow protocols
- Willing to travel daily to projects in London and the East of England with the occasional evening away for more distant projects.
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience and skill level
- Company van
- Fuel Card ( travel costs paid)
- Hotels and evening meals paid for when working away.
Interviews will take place in London
Tel Jackie 07979501997