Part Time experienced Laundress/Housekeeper required for private household located near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are looking for a reliable, meticulous person with previous laundress employment who can assist the Head Housekeeper keeping the family items immaculate. Must have experience in the care of specialist fabrics such as cashmere and silk.
Someone who can manage the laundry including, washing, ironing, pressing and refreshing. A knowledge of ecologically friendly laundry methods and products would be a great advantage.
The laundress will be responsible for :-
- Shopping for essential laundry items
- Maintaining the laundry in a pristine and meticulous fashion
- Take care of household items from clothing to bedding and interior fabrics
- Folding and putting clothing away in their correct places and keeping family wardrobes neat and tidy
- Arranging garments that require specialist treatment to be logged and taken to dry cleaners
- Assisting the housekeeper with general housework
We are looking for someone who wishes to find a long term position and who really takes a pride in their work.
The ideal person will be reliable, understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion required when working within a family environment.
Someone with a friendly ,calm personality with previous employment within a formal household.
Must be happy working in a very small team and alone when necessary.
Car Driver and non smoker only.
Competitive salary offered in exchange for approx 30 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
Interviewing to be arranged soon for start date asap.
Tel jackie 07979501997