Full Time live in couple required for private household located near Banbury, Oxfordshire.
2 bedroom self contained apartment and competitive salaries offered to the successful couple.
We are looking for a couple with fully referenced experience working within a private country house and with an understanding of working within a busy family environment.
- Diary Management and communication with team and family members( keeping everyone up dated)
- First point of contact for all visitors and contractors ( meet and greet, prepare meeting spaces and ensure transportation for guests is arranged).
- Keeping the house stocked ( carrying out periodic audits of household stock, order all cleaning products)
- Project Management of the House Maintenance ( keeping household manuals up to date, scheduling maintenance works and supervising contractors on site) .
- Team Management ( Supervision of all household staff -housekeepers, private chefs, groundsman- maintaining correct staffing levels, planning for holidays and sicknesses. Assisting housekeeping team with cleaning and overseeing their work ensuring house is maintained to highest standards.
The ideal House Manager will have proven private household experience with longevity in previous roles. The ability to manage a team and be very hands on whenever necessary. Excellent organisational skills are a must and the ability to manage complex schedules and keep all relevant parties updated. Applications from those with a military background will be warmly received.
- Grass cutting and hedge trimming – keeping machinery and tools in good order
- A wide range of garden duties
- Driving the family – keeping vehicles clean and refuelled
- Setting up and maintaining outdoor furniture
- Tennis court and swimming pool maintenance-recreational vehicle maintenance
- Cutting and collecting wood for the fireplaces
- Animal welfare for family animals and wild animals on the Estate
- Assisting with lifting and moving items around the Estate
- Security on the grounds and supervising contractors on site
- Keeping Main driveways and paths swept -collect rubbish and empty bins
- To be aware of health and safety requirements.
The Estate Groundsman must be a good team player, easy to get along with and someone who sets high standards. As with most Groundsman there is a lot of working along so someone who is happy doing this is essential.
For further information
tel Jackie 07979501997