Full Time experienced Personal Assistant required for HNW family located near Banbury Oxfordshire, providing day to day support for the principals and their children.
The ideal person will be reliable, efficient, highly organised with at least 3 years of private household experience.
This is a hugely diverse role and requires a driven, enthusiastic person who can use their own initiative to deliver what is promised. The PA must be a real team player who can work calmly under pressure and at all times be discrete with a polite manner.
The position will require the PA to:
- Provide full administrative support to the Principals and family
- Organise Personal complex diary management
- Handle specific projects e.g., planning holidays, house move or events
- Organise all personal travel, visas, itineraries for the Principals and family, private jets, yachts etc
- Undertake ad hoc personal errands
- Make household purchases/returns
- Assist with the children’s schedule and liaise with schools.
- Oversee fine art purchases
- Arrange personal appointments/reservations
- Deal with general outreach and communication with 3rd party contractors
- Liaise with Business EAs
- Work alongside the House Manager
Car driver and non smoker only.
Competitive salary offered.