An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Norfolk’s award-winning housebuilding and development companies.
We are looking for an experienced Office Secretary/PA to join a small, dynamic team working in a fast paced and ever -growing environment. You will be situated in the companies East Tuddenham branch and will be responsible for the day to day running of their office and team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to cover all secretarial/administration and receptionist duties. This position offers scope to grow within the team as the business expands/materialises.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) 9.00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls, taking messages & handling correspondence
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Email management and maintaining diaries
- Managing databases and filing
- Ordering office supplies
- Drafting letters, presentations, and reports
- Maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Using a range of software packages
- Supporting senior management
- Acting as a receptionist and meeting and greeting stakeholders
Experience and Desirable skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of software packages
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Adaptable and unflappable
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Polite, professional telephone and face to face manner
- Highly organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Good problem solving strategies
- Good initiative, common sense, and sense of humour
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen
For more information about this great position please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie 07979 501997