Full Time skilled Hard Landscaper required for very well established domestic and commercial Landscape Construction Company based on Essex/Suffolk borders.
The Award Winning Company offer a professional ,high quality service with projects large and small covering East Anglia and London at present.
Privately owned , ever growing company offering great career progression opportunities.
- A proven track record as a Landscaper – 5 years minimum preferred
- Brilliance in brick and block work, paving and decking
- Experience in setting up sites and levels, interpreting drawings and specifications
- Experience in using different types of plant
- Second to none positive and proactive attitude
- Health and Safety awareness essential and CSCS card would be useful
- Driving licence and the ability to tow a trailer would be an advantage
- Previous team management experience
The Company can offer
- An industry competitive salary
- Training where necessary to enhance your skills
- Uniform and all equipment needed
- An exciting environment with lots of opportunity to grow and for promotion.
- Possible use of van
Hours of work
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Tel Jackie 07979501997