Full time, experienced Groom with either previous Head Groom or Senior position experience required.
The ideal person will be:-
- A good team player
- Able to turn horses out to a high standard – clipping, plaiting, trimming etc
- Able to hack fit competition horses
- Genuinely interested in eventing
- Able to groom at events – warming up, studding up, cooling down, bandaging and generally assisting rider to make the day go smoothly
- Able to drive a lorry or willing to learn
- To provide the best care possible to the horses
This is a permanent position as rider will attend training days etc during the off season although busiest period will be between March and October.
Excellent references will be required, good rider essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves eventing and being involved with competition horses.
Riding videos will be required for the selection process.
For more information, please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 or Rebecca on 07771 655879