Full Time, Experienced Accounts and HR co-ordinator required for established domestic and commercial Landscape Construction Company located in Bures approx 15 minutes from Sudbury Suffolk.
This is a multi award winning business with projects large and small throughout East Anglia and also London.
Outline of the position:-
- Advanced use of SAGE 50 accounting package
- Data input for sales and purchase invoices
- Monthly management accounts, bank reconciliation and cash forecasts.
- Payroll and VAT returns
- Weekly updating of the Directors re all aspects of accounts
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner and transferring to relevant person
- Managing filing systems in accordance with company practice
- Liaising between staff and external HR service
- Responsible for staff training and development as required
- Assist in ordering and purchasing of business supplies.
The Person will be:-
- Experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping including SAGE 50
- Experienced in business administration
- Fully computer literate, particularly with Excel and Outlook
- Efficient, organised and able to work under pressure occasionally
- Self motivated, really positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and above all a great team player
- Polite with excellent communication skills
- Fully confident using social media
- Educated to A level standard
- Interested in horticulture ideally!
- Ready to hit the floor running as the company is busy and fast paced.
- Able to work Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 5pm
What’s on offer?:-
- An industry competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- A fabulous working environment in rural office
- Any training which will enhance your skills
- Opportunity to progress
Tel Jackie 07979501997