An opportunity has arisen within a private country house for a Part Time Trainee Housekeeper to join the household just outside Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for someone wanting to train to be a private housekeeper with the potential to work up to being senior Housekeeper.
The trainee will be working alongside a very experienced lady who has a wealth of housekeeping experience and would love the opportunity to help someone start their career within private households.
- Carrying out housework to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Pet Care
- Assisting with cooking
- Serving at parties
- Organising kitchen stock , ordering to replenish
- Meeting tradesmen when owners away
- Hard working
- Polite and well presented
- Friendly and easy to get along with
- Able to follow instructions
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn
- Term Time- Tuesday and Wednesday – 8am to 3pm
- Holidays – Tuesday,Wednesday and Friday – 8am to 3pm
- Some flexibility to cover holiday cottage changeover days
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary and a lovely working environment.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879