Full Time experienced and trusted Private Chauffeur/Driver required for HNW family located approx 9miles from Banbury.
This is a full time role – primarily Monday to Friday (with some weekends) and the hours on a typical day will be 11am to 9.30pm with some flexibility. This is a second driver role within the household to cover the later parts of the day.
The role is primarily based in North Oxfordshire, but with frequent travel to Suffolk (accommodation will be provided during time in Suffolk) and also infrequent travel across the South of England.
We are looking for someone discrete, completely trustworthy with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
The role will involve:-
- Chauffeuring the Principals and their children
- Collecting the family and/or their guests/employees from airports and stations as requested.
- Taking the children to school
- Collecting the children from various after school clubs/activities
- Dropping off and collecting items at various locations (including the 2 country properties and a central London office)
- Running errands or shopping as required
- Organising car servicing and maintenance
Competitive salary offered to the successful person and start date is asap.
Excellent references, DBS and a clean driving licence all essential
Non smoker only
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879