Full Time Live In Couples required for private households in same family ownership located approx 8 miles from Banbury, Oxfordshire and another property near Bury St Edmunds Suffolk.
The ideal couples will be required to cover the following duties:-
Household/Property Manager will :-
- Be highly professional with a proven track record and exceptionally high standards
- Possess well-rounded management experience in all aspects of household operations
- Be organised, efficient, reliable and able to lead by example
- Be polite and able to liaise with other staff, visitors, guests and also oversee tradesmen and contractors
- Keep on top of household maintenance issues and report to the owner’s attention
- Manage the wine cellar
- Serve refreshments and meals to guests
- Take care of the silver, china, antiques and other specialist items
- Carry out staff training and development
- Purchase goods for the household
- Lead the household team with the objective to maximise efficiency and achieve the highest of standards.
- Control departmental expenses including wages and working with budgets
- Make sure Health and Safety policies are adhered to
Housekeeper will :-
- Be experienced and fully referenced with previous private household housekeeping to include hands on high standard cleaning.
- Maintain cleanliness of bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy – filling /emptying dishwasher and bins, cleaning oven and generally keeping the kitchen clear.
- Check common areas daily to ensure clean and tidy
- Polish furniture and clean mirrors and windows
- Empty rooms of all rubbish and take rubbish to collection point
- Prepare rooms for guest arrival and arrange for luggage to be taken to their room, ensure correct adaptors are in place for plugs.
- Prepare meeting rooms and stock with fresh water/tea/coffee
- Carry our laundry in a timely manner-collecting clothes, washing and ironing
- Arrange for dry cleaning to be sent and delivered
- Answer the door in absence of House Manager
- When necessary serve refreshments to guests
- Be a good team player with an easy to get along with personality
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work alone and be self motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
Accommodation available at both locations
Good salary offered to each couple
40 hours a week to include weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
Tel Jackie 07979501997