Full Time Membership/Admin Assistant required for leading equine veterinary association located in Fordham approx 9 miles from Ely.
The office consists of a small established team so the ideal person must work well with others and have a friendly, easy to get along with personality.
Reliability and a good work ethic essential . The successful person will be responsible to the Membership and Marketing Team.
MAIN DUTIES To Include:-
- Registering delegates for Congress and CPD Events
- Organising delegate packs and delegate communications
- Organising CPD course notes
- Answering the phones and emails. Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Managing and maintaining CRM system
- Organising and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Sorting and distributing incoming post. Dealing with outgoing post.
- Administrating and managing the online retail of the bookshop, processing and dispatch
- Stock control of bookshop
- Support a diverse and busy team, providing further administrative assistance throughout the organisation, as required
- Supervise activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound administrative skills
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office ( Especially Word,Excel and Outlook)
- A knowledge of database packages would be advantageous
- Ability to plan and prioritise a busy work schedule
- Able to work calmly under pressure and adapt readily
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and with others
- Able to communicate well with a broad range of people, both within and outside the organisation.
IN RETURN – You will be offered :-
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday ( inc Bank Holidays)
To arrange an interview please call Jackie 07979501997