Full Time Sports and Amenity Operations Manager required to join an establish business of Natural Turf Specialists based in Hertfordshire.
The ideal person should be a confident ,practical individual who can be hands on operating machinery but also be just as happy liaising with clients and covering an element of sales.
Key Roles :-
- Work closely with Sports Director and Technical Sales Manager in order to ensure sports work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Develop relationships with current clients and generate opportunities with new clients
- Manage,schedule and implement the operations as required to the companies high standard policy
- Participate in the practical aspects of the work as and when required
- Visit sites, assess works and formulate quotations
The Ideal Candidate will :-
- Have a good attention to details
- Work well within a team and manage staff and works to successful completion
- Have a proactive, can do attitude, flexibility with seasonal workloads
- Have a passion for sales
- Be an effective people person and develop strong professional relationships
- Be computer literate
- Be well organised
- Have a clean driving licence
- A competitive annual salary will be offered ( plus discretionary performance and sales related bonus)
- Company vehicle
- Statutory holiday ( 28 days including bank holidays)
- Statutory pension
- Accommodation can be available with a charge for rental, utilities and rates.
Interviewing can be arranged immediately for start date to be agreed.
References will be requested.
Tel Jackie 07979501997