Part Time experienced Financial Controller required for Construction and Engineering Consultancy based in Hatfield Peverel- close to Chelmsford.
The position is part time with a starting maximum of 18/24 hours per week over 3 days.
We are looking for a reliable, positive thinking person who can work within a small team and be responsible to the MD. Must be trustworthy with an easy to get along with personality.
The company offer a variety of bespoke engineering solutions including demolition and construction, recycling and renewable energy, manufacturing and Film and TV work.
The Successful Financial Controller will cover the following duties:-
- Advising the MD on key business decisions and provide business strategy
- Advising on key contracts
- Providing solutions, champion change and provide effective financial support
- Preparing weekly and monthly financial reports for financial meetings
- Analysing financial data, evaluate and manage risk
- Managing budgets
- Managing weekly payroll for contractors and staff
- Managing weekly sales and purchase invoices
- Providing regular cash flows,budgets and forecast documents
- Bank reconciliation
- Managing quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with company accountants when necessary
- Managing company accounts XERO
- General bookkeeping duties
- Carrying out some office management duties
A competitive salary will be offered to the person who possess all the above skills.