Full Time House Manager with previous private household experience required for busy young family located near Banbury Oxfordshire. Self contained accommodation available along with generous salary.
The ideal person will be reliable, friendly with a really good work ethic and the ability to roll up their sleeves and assist the housekeeping team as and when necessary
Main Duties will include:-
- Diary Management and communication with team and family members( keeping everyone up dated)
- First point of contact for all visitors and contractors ( meet and greet, prepare meeting spaces and ensure transportation for guests is arranged).
- Keeping the house stocked ( carrying out periodic audits of household stock, order all cleaning products)
- Project Management of the House Maintenance ( keeping household manuals up to date, scheduling maintenance works and supervising contractors on site) .
- Team Management ( Supervision of all household staff -housekeepers, private chefs, groundsman- maintaining correct staffing levels, planning for holidays and sicknesses. Assisting housekeeping team with cleaning and overseeing their work ensuring house is maintained to highest standards.
Applicants from a military background would be warmly welcomed.
Interviewing now for start date asap.
Tel Jackie 07979501997