Full Time Gardener/Groundsman/Handyman- rurally located between Bury St Edmunds and Diss
Monday – Friday although can be flexible to 4 days a week for the right person. Grounds totalling 58 acres of which 3 acres are formal gardens and the rest are parkland/meadow. We are looking for a very experienced, well referenced individual who takes great pride in their work, is organised and motivated.
- Lawn care including use and maintenance of large gardening machinery/equipment
- Horticultural experience essential to maintain and restock formal boarders and vegetable garden
- Maintenance of hedges, ditches and driveways
- Tractor driver preferred- paddock maintenance (topping, spraying, rolling)
- Log splitting during winter months
- Keeping all grounds in good condition all year round
- Repair fences
- Minor repairs for plumbing
- Bin emptying
- Changing bulbs etc
Very competitive salary offered, no accommodation available, car driver essential, non- smoker required, excellent working references will be requested.
For more information please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 or Rebecca on 07771 655879
Or email us directly on email@example.com