Full Time experienced Groundsman/Gardener/Handyman required for farming family located between Thetford and Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for someone who can cover a variety of tasks to keep the private gardens and grounds approaching/surrounding the farm buildings in a tidy well looked after condition throughout the year.
The ideal person will be able to do the following:-
- Carry out all lawn care using and caring for large garden machinery ( ride on mowers, strimmers, hedgecutters, chain saw etc.)
- Maintain formal borders including all weeding, pruning, edging and general gardening duties
- Keep driveways clear
- Carry out ditch clearing when necessary
- Carry out general maintenance to buildings and fences( Painting, changing light bulbs and reporting larger issues)
- Chop logs for the house
- Keep the farm yard and areas around the house tidy.
- Assist other staff member with jobs as required.
- Look after the vegetable garden
This is a live out position so a person within 10 miles would be preferred. Car driver essential.
Tel Rebecca 07771655879