Full Time PA with HR experience required for fabulous Holistic retreat located in the stunning Norfolk countryside.
This person will be the first point of contact, so we are looking for someone who can be charming with the ability to deal confidently and competently with all aspects of the business, positively turning any problems into solutions! A people person who thrives on the responsibility of being one of the central figures to the inner workings of the business. Must be flexible and happy to work across a variety of departments.
- Organised, tidy, systematic and energetic
- IT proficient with excellent reporting skills
- Able to take ideas and make them happen
- Able to give and take honest and constructive feedback
- Experienced in operations and HR in a hospitality setting
- A creative thinker and team player who is eager to learn new systems and ways of working
- A self started and a natural organiser
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to be discreet.
- A person who is forward thinking and is willing to go the extra mile
- Diary management
- Arranging Travel, accommodation, visas and occasionally travelling with senior management
- Screening all phone calls, enquiries and requests and dealing with appropriately
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and being able to correspond when required
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings
- Liaising with clients, staff and suppliers
- General administration
- People management including training and development
- Customer service
- Health and Safety
- Overseeing monthly payroll and being first point of contact for employee queries
- Managing staff welfare calendar, budget and events
- Assisting with design and installation of an effective appraisal system for all team members
- Keeping employee documents and files updated
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary and a wonderful environment to work in.
Excellent references will be expected.
Car driver and non smoker essential
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879