Full Time Office Administrator/Bookings Assistant required for wonderful rural haven where guests can connect with nature in the most stunning environment.
The successful person will be assisting the Events and Business Development Manager on expanding existing clients as well as designing and programming the new in-house series of family friendly, festival style workshops and events.
This exciting position would suit a post graduate looking for their first job or someone wanting to start their career and join one of Norfolk’s pre-eminent retreats. You will be required to muck in where necessary, so we need a real ‘go getter’, someone with energy and drive.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office environment as an administrator.
- Highly organised, energetic with a sunny personality and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Fully IT literate
- Able to contribute to team discussions and brainstorming
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic and a good team player
- A natural born host!
- Will have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Assisting and maintaining the internal sales and booking systems
- Assisting and collaborating on the marketing and sales strategy
- Generation of ideas and solutions for vacant space and undersold events
- Assisting the team in developing and programming in house events for guests
- General administration , customer service and Health and Safety
Competitive salary and a great working environment offered to enthusiastic, team player who is willing to go that extra mile.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879