We are looking for someone who can assist and support the company PA, Managing Partner and Head of Operations with day-to-day accounting processes as well as the administration of payroll and HR records.
This role requires a systematic people person who thrives on attention to details and efficient operational processes. Working across all departments to ensure that all our partners, employees, guests, and teachers have a deeply fulfilling experience.
The person needs to be:
- Detailed, organised, tidy, systematic, and energetic
- Capable of working across many platforms, IT proficient with excellent reporting skills
- Able to take honest and constructive feedback
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in operations or HR in a hospitality setting
- Eager to learn new systems and ways of working
- A real team player
- A good communicator and discreet
- Processing and review of supplier invoices, including all purchases and overheads
- Assist with payments processing
- With support of Site Management teams, manage supplier invoices including following up queries such as discrepancies or missing invoices with suppliers on a timely basis
- Support the Company PA in delivering internal management accounts
- Maintain head office petty cash and reconcile each month
- Assist with payroll processing
- Efficient and accurate preparation, input and maintenance of information and data into the HR system.
- Process and general administration of employee contracts and other key documentation.
- Completion of pension documentation including auto-enrolment
- Dealing with first line HR queries including payroll queries, company policy, and training issues and escalating to the Company PA
- Administration of employee benefit platform
Office and Site Management Responsibilities:
- Diary arrangement and administration of key company meetings
- Ensuring office is equipped with necessary supplies and maintaining the office environment
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie on 07979 501997.