We are looking for an experienced, well referenced, and wonderful domestic couple to work on a full time, live in basis at a lovely farmhouse/stud in Thetford. The couple need to be experienced around horses and looking after the paddocks, stables, and gardens.
Maintenance person – permanent
- All grounds maintenance-grass, paddocks, fencing, spraying, rolling etc
- General gardening – weeding and cutting back
- Hedge cutting and chopping logs
- Feeding and walking dogs when needed
Housekeeper/Groom – Maternity cover 1 year (may be permanent)- this is shared with one other person.
- All stable duties-mucking out, feeding, tack cleaning, riding Arabian horses, putting horses on/off the walker, lunging etc
- Happy to go on very long hacks helping to get the horses ready for competition
- Good at turn out and happy to attend competitions inc staying overnight either B&B but often in caravan. Ensuing early start and late finish.
- Crewing, Assisting with water and supplies and following a simple routing.
- Housekeeping, cleaning house , ironing , washing, changing beds, shopping when needed, errands etc
Both positions are full time and will include a 5 day, working week.
Hours 8.00am to 5.30pm – weekends on a rota basis.
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Beautiful accommodation but only big enough for a couple.
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or email firstname.lastname@example.org