We are looking for a wonderful, live in, Mothers Help / Girl Friday to assist in the day to day running of a busy family with younger children/Grandchildren.
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and fun person who can muck in and help where necessary, always with a smile!
Someone who is great around children is an absolute must.
You will be required to work Thursday- Tuesday when the house is at its busiest, 39 hours a week.
You will be required to do all housekeeping duties apart from ironing.
- Laying the table, tidying up after meals/ loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Keeping the house tidy (bedrooms, bathrooms, sitting rooms and boot room)
- Making and stripping beds
- Playing with the children inside and outside
- Taking the children to see the outdoor pets (donkeys)
Generally, someone with a flexible, ‘can do’ attitude who is not afraid to get stuck in would be ideal for this lovely vacancy. You will also be required to do the same hours at our clients holiday cottage by the coast when the family have their holiday.
Beautiful, 2-bedroom cottage available on site but away from the main house. Would suit couple or single person. Pets allowed. Would consider a horse for the right person.
Car driver essential due to rural location
For more information please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie on 07979 501997