We are looking for a full time, live in, experienced Stud Hand / Gardener / Groundsman to take care of the day-to-day maintenance/grounds of a lovely, private Equestrian yard. Previous experience with/around horses is an absolute must.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Mowing lawns, verges, driveways
- Cutting hedges
- Replacing fence posts and rails
- Painting or repairing
- Clearing gutters
- Minor property repairs and tidy ups
- Field maintenance including rolling and fertilising etc.
- Using tractors to take large bale haylage to turned out horses.
- Helping on the yard as and when required.
- Letting dogs out of an evening
- Sole charge of the property/yard when the family and team are away competing.
- Opportunity to ride for the right person and if they are light enough and keen to
- Opportunity to help at competitions if the person wishes to get involved
Excellent working conditions, beautiful cart lodge available for couple, single person with well-behaved pets
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then please get in touch.