Full Time experienced Groom/Rider required for small, professional event yard with 5 horses.
The successful person will be required to work alongside our yard manager .
- Quiet rider, capable of hacking fit competition horses
- Lunging skills
- Ability to take sole charge
- High level of attention to detail
- Confident handling competition horses
- Willing to drive a 3.5T lorry – HGV would be an advantage , training can be provided.
- Excellent salary and full holiday and benefits package
- 5 day week but will include weekends
- Beautiful working environment
- Quality, straight forward horses
- Caring and supportive Employer
- Ongoing training and support where required/desired
Reliability, punctuality and a good work ethic are essential. An easy to get along with personality and the ability to work well within a small team.
Car driver essential due to location (In Herts/Essex/Cambs/Suffolk triangle)
No accommodation available so preferably someone within 30 minutes.
Tel Jackie 07979501997