Part Time experienced Mother’s Help / Housekeeper required for busy young family located approx 5 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.
Monday to fFriday – 3pm to 7.30/8pm During term time
During school holidays the hours will be daytime to cover sporting activities ,days out etc
The ideal person will have fully referenced previous childcare experience and be happy looking after children ages 4, 8 and 9.
- Assisting with the day to day after school care of 3 children
- Preparing and cooking healthy suppers for the children
- Carrying out the school runs
- Helping with the bath time routine
- Helping with bedtime
- Carrying out approx 10 hours of general housework, laundry and ironing per week.
- Caring, friendly, warm with a genuine love of children
- Reliable, punctual and completely trustworthy
- Sporty, creative, outdoorsy and fun
- A car driver with clean licence ( car provided for school runs)
- A good cook who understands healthy child friendly choices
- Organised and tidy
- Good at laundry, ironing and cleaning
Competitive salary offered to the successful person who can muck in with this lovely young family.
Car driver and non smoker only.
Tel Jackie 07979501997