Full Time Assistant Manager for established shooting school located approx 3.5 miles from Braintree.
40 hours per week to include Saturday mornings.
The ideal person will be reliable, punctual with a good work ethic and a good team player.
Duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Clubhouse Manager, working closely achieve excellent levels of service expected by the Customers and Club members
- Dealing with customers face to face, over the telephone and via email. Taking bookings and dealing with club membership and gift vouchers.
- Daily housekeeping of the clubhouse and all amenities to ensure the clubhouse and grounds are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Daily cashing up duties
- Providing onsite catering services within the clubhouse so Level 2 Hygiene certificate required.
- Assisting with stock control, keeping accurate and updated records. Ensuring stock counts are completed prior to the end of the month for Accounts Manager
- Working alongside the clubhouse Manager dealing with corporate bookings, liaising with instructors and catering options regarding each event.
Increased responsibilities in Clubhouse Manager’s absence
- Production of rotes and planning of daily operations
- Ensure team are following new procedures and processes in place
- Be responsible for all social media accounts ensuring that always active and have good brand image
- manage all budgets for the running of the shooting school which will include analysis of the profit and loss, ensuring that all areas are kept within budget
- Complete stock orders in a timely fashion to ensure sufficient levels of stock in line with delivery lead times
- Provided detailed weekly report to Board of Directors covering profit, staff , issues, achievements ,and areas where attention required
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Other duties as specified and requested by members of the board.
This is a very varied job so requires someone who is organised and happy working within a variety of areas.
Excellent references will be required
Tel Jackie 07979501997