Experienced, friendly Housekeeper required for busy, private household in rural Norfolk.
Ideally 3-4 mornings a week although extra hours available if needs be.
This would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy family environment, someone that is exceptionally thorough with a high attention to detail. We are looking to find a friendly, organised, and enthusiastic person that is easy to get along with as well as flexible.
- General housework (dusting, polishing, hoovering, mopping floors, cleaning skirting, silver etc).
- Stripping and making beds.
- Loading and hanging out laundry.
- Sorting laundry and putting it in children’s cupboards.
- On the odd occasion, watching/taking care of the youngest child who is pre-school age.
- Laundry is sent away to be ironed so this is not a requirement.
If you are a housekeeper looking to work for a lovely family in a gorgeous Norfolk home then please get in touch. If you are hoping to secure slightly different hours and days from those mentioned then we may be able to accommodate your needs so do give us a call.