Part Time, experienced Gardener required for private country house located in rural location near Holt, North Norfolk.
The ideal person will be able to work alone for approx. 1- 2 days a week. Must be able to work using their own initiative and be enthusiastic with a genuine love of gardening.
- Lawn Care
- Maintaining, restocking and tending formal garden
- Excellent Horticultural knowledge essential (RHS qualifications would be an advantage)
- Weeding, pruning, cutting, mulching etc
- Maintaining trees and hedges
- Keeping the grounds (2 acres) and areas around the house clear and tidy throughout the year
- Chopping logs for the house
- Carrying out basic DIY to property and outbuildings – painting, minor wood repairs etc
- Keeping machinery and tools in good, clean condition.
- Using large garden machinery
Good hourly rate offered.
Tel Rebecca 07771655879 or Jackie 07979501997