A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at one of North Norfolk’s Luxury Boutique Hotels. We are on the look out for an experienced Restaurant Manager. This position requires an upbeat, enthusiastic, and positive person. The ideal Manager will be able to proactively aid their team, ensuring the guests expectations are always exceeded.
The person needs to relish going that extra mile, we would love to find someone who is well presented, very polite and nicely spoken with a friendly and approachable way about them.
This is a full time, permanent position working in a beautiful and rewarding environment.
Weekends will be included and due to the great ethos of the hotel, a great work life balance will be paramount, therefore your hard work will be acknowledged.
The main duties will include:
- Training and supervision of both full-time and part-time food and beverage team members.
- Overseeing the implementation of budgets for both the restaurant and the bar.
- Working alongside the executive Chef to plan and develop food menus.
- Monitor and report on sales and guest feedback/requests to allow for regular updating of the beverage offering.
- Production of F & B weekly staff rotas.
- Responsibility for all departmental end-of-day procedures.
- Regular assessment and strategy implementation to increase profitability.
- Control of labour costs via effective rota management.
- Control of stock and spending via EPOS analysis and regular stock counting and reporting.
- Ensuring compliance with The Harper’s Policies & Procedures and health and safety legislation.
- Working alongside marketing team to promote events etc.
- Carry out staff performance appraisals and give feedback and training as required.
- Deliver consistent high levels of service and respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- As required, to fulfil the role of F & B Manager with a comprehensive understanding of all departmental operational requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Two years proven work experience at senior management level within the hospitality sector (this is essential).
- Personal Liquor Licence (preferable).
- Proven customer service experience.
- Extensive Food & Beverage knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with Hotel Perfect (or similar PMS) and EPOS.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to lead and motivate a team.
- A strong communicator, polite, nicely spoken and well presented.
- Upbeat and confident.
- Customer focused.
- Always willing to go that extra mile.
For more information about this wonderful and exciting opportunity please contact Rebecca on 077721 655879 or Jackie on 07979 501997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org