FULL TIME ESTATE OFFICE PA/ADMINISTRATOR – NEAR NEWMARKET
This is a rare opportunity to work within a large private Estate covering a wide range of duties, a few listed below:-
- General office duties
- Diary management
- Ordering supplies for the office, household and Estate
- Liaising with visitors, tradesmen, staff and Principals
- Recruitment and Health and Safety
- Event Management (open gardens)
- Shooting day arrangements
- Attend meetings and assist with PR and Marketing
- Estate property spreadsheets (tenanted and staff accommodation)
- Arrange vehicle servicing and MOTs
The ideal person will have previously worked as a PA preferably within a private household/Estate.
Reliability, punctuality and good work ethic. The ability to work well within a team and to provide a professional service at all times. Excellent communication skills a must both face to face and over the phone. A good command of the English language essential.
Solid IT skills required.
Interviewing now for start date to be agreed. There is a chance for a handover period with the current PA who has been in her position for 5 years.
Competitive salary offered to the successful person.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879