Full Time experienced Office and Contracts Administrator required for very well established Landscape Construction Company located in Bures on the Essex/Suffolk border. We are looking for a new team member who would love working within this forward thinking , professional company offering a first class service to both domestic and commercial projects. This is a multi award winning company, being a previous Chelsea Flower Show winner with entries for next year.
- All aspects of Administrative support to the Director, Office Manager, Contracts Manager and Estimator.
- Answering all incoming calls, dealing with them professionally, transferring to appropriate person
- Managing filing systems in accordance with company practice
- Processing tender enquiries and assisting in the production of landscape quotations including software to take accurate measurements from drawings. Help order materials
- Assist with ensuring Health and Safety compliance is met
- Prepare relevant site paperwork for Team Leaders/Landscapers
- Some database management
- Manage Vehicle and Plant maintenance
- Order stationery and other office supplies.
- Unpack deliveries and keep office tidy at all times
- Previous office admin experience
- Fully computer literate particularly with Excel and Outlook
- Organised, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self motivated, can do attitude and above all a real team player
- At least 5 GCSEs A-C level preferable
- An interest in horticulture would be great
- Monday to Friday 08.30 to 5.00pm
An industry competitive salary will be offered along with any training that would enhance your skills
Tel Jackie 07979501997