An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Norfolk’s award-winning housebuilding and development companies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Construction Support Assistant to join a small, dynamic team working in a fast paced and ever -growing environment. You will be situated in the companies East Tuddenham branch and will be assisting the day to day running of their office and team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to cover all secretarial/administration and receptionist duties. This position offers scope to grow within the team as the business expands/materialises.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) 9.00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls, taking messages & handling correspondence
- Organising meetings and taking minutes
- Email management and maintaining diaries
- Managing databases and filing
- Ordering office supplies
- Drafting letters, presentations, and reports
- Maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Using a range of software packages
- Supporting senior management
- Acting as a receptionist and meeting and greeting stakeholders
Experience and Desirable skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of software packages
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Adaptable and unflappable
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Polite, professional telephone and face to face manner
- Highly organised
- Excellent IT skills
- Good problem solving strategies
- Good initiative, common sense, and sense of humour
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen