Experienced, full-time, live-in Private Cook / Housekeeper couple required to provide delicious meals for a small family and their guests and make sure their beautiful, large house is kept clean and tidy at all times.
The family will only be in residency four times a week so this this would suit a couple who are looking for a slower pace, within a tranquil, calm and rural setting.
Private Cook / Chef
- Preparing and serving delicious and nutritious meals
- Focusing mainly on breakfast and supper
- Working mornings and afternoon/early evening
- Catering for varied dietary needs
- Ordering food supplies from local butchers and grocery stores
- Looking after the family and their guests
- Manage and clean the 11 bedroom, Arts & Craft country Manor house
- Look after all laundry
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be hardworking, very friendly and thorough
- Welcome guests
Full time hours, with some weekends.
Beautiful, newly refurbished 3-bedroom cottage available for the successful couple
DBS checks would be preferable.
Clean driving licences and excellent previous references a must.
This position would suit an experienced, enthusiastic couple looking to work in a beautiful and large private country house in Norfolk.
Private household experience a must or 4-5* hotel experience.