Part Time experienced Gardener required for private country house located approx 2 miles from Hadleigh, Suffolk.
The ideal person will have horticultural qualifications or have previously been employed as a senior gardener with excellent plant knowledge.
- 2 Full Days a week- approx 16 hours
- Maintaining an established garden with formal borders, rose garden, vegetable garden, greenhouse, trees and hedges
- Assisting with lawn cutting when other gardener away
- Restocking and replanting where required
- Keeping the pool area neat and tidy-lawn ,flower beds etc
The Person will :-
- Be reliable, punctual with a good enthusiastic work ethic
- Have the ability to work using own initiative and have excellent horticultural knowledge
- Be able to maintain this established country garden.
- Understand the demands of the garden through the seasons
- Be able to restock and replant following garden design plans
- Work well alone and also with other gardener when necessary
Good salary offered to the successful person
Car driver essential due to rural location
References will be requested
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879