Part Time experienced Housekeeper required for private country house located in the beautiful village of Dedham on the Suffolk Essex border.
The ideal person will be able to manage this large 5 bedroom period house keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
Someone reliable, punctual with a friendly ‘can do’ attitude. Must be happy working in a family environment and be trustworthy and nice to have around.
The family use a cleaning company for the bulk of the housework so the housekeeper will be required to carry out:-
- Bed stripping and remaking. Laundry of bedding, towels and linen or prepare them for sending away.
- Arranging fresh flowers when required/fire laying and generally freeing up time for the property owner
- Making sure all areas are presentable
- Occasional food preparation
- Pantry organisation
- Specialist cleaning within the house (silver etc)
- Keeping pantry, freezer and other supply cupboards stocked.
This role requires someone for approx 8 hours a week which can be split of 2 days
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879