Part Time experienced Nanny required, preferably with childcare qualifications however someone with a wealth of previous experience in a similar role would be considered.
The family are located close to Norwich and are looking for someone to work 3 full days a week to allow mummy to work from home. Ideally Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 8am to 4pm.
The children (girl and boy) will be 3 and 1 respectively by March 2022 when the job will commence.
We are looking for a reliable, caring person with a genuine love of working with children providing a safe and fun environment for them.
Ideally the Nanny will encourage the children with lots of creative activities, outside play and exciting things to occupy them making their days fun and happy.
The day will comprise the following:-
- Breakfast and getting dressed for the day
- Outdoor walk or garden fun( weather dependent)
- Morning nap for younger child
- Lunch- healthy child friendly food
- Afternoon activity
- Afternoon nap for both possibly
- Light housework, washing and ironing
- Snack time
- Calm time with books etc prior to mummy finishing work.
Good salary offered to the successful person who can supply excellent references and a current DBS check.
March 2022 start date
Tel Rebecca 07771655879 or Jackie 07979501997