Full Time Nanny with extensive previous childcare experience required to care for one 4 year little girl.
The position is based in Belgium (main residence) with an international show jumper.
The Nanny will be required to live in and separate on site accommodation will be offered as well as a competitive salary.
The family have one school age daughter who is looking for her next super Nanny to take over from current lady who will stay until new person is found.
The ideal person will be trustworthy, caring, kind, fun with a bright happy personality. Someone who can make sure the little one’s time with them is a truly enjoyable one and that the busy parents can be sure she is in safe hands.
Childcare qualifications would be preferred but a wealth of fully referenced experience will also be considered.
The role will include:-
- Taking little girl to school (walking distance)
- Driving to activities so clean driving licence a must
- Helping with reading and other indoor activities
- Preparing food throughout the day from breakfast to supper
- Organising bath time and bed if parents not around
- Creating fun playtimes both outside and inside
- Sorting laundry, school clothes and generally keeping areas clean and tidy
- Travelling to show jumping competitions during school holidays
- Encouraging sporting activities and taking part
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Nanny who genuinely loves working with children and would enjoy the excitement of being around equine athletes when possible. The chance to travel with this successful team is a great plus and makes this particular Nanny position stand out from the usual jobs.
Further information relating to salary, hours and interview arrangements will be updated soon.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879