Full Time experienced Groundsperson required for farming family with large equestrian facility including full size cross country courses, dressage and jumping arenas, gallops and stable yard.
The ideal person will be able to :
- Drive a tractor
- Use a range of implements behind the tractor – harrows, roller, sprayer etc
- Operate a maintain large machinery – quad, ride on mowers, strimmer, hedge cutter and chain saw
- Maintain large areas of hedging including box hedging
- Assist with formal gardens when required-grass cutting and weeding
- Repair and paint outbuildings and fencing
- Keep the cross country tracks cut throughout the year and safe for the horses to use
- Work Monday to Friday with the flexibility to help occasionally at weekends
- Work efficiently unsupervised and work in all weathers
- Carry out physical work some of which is heavy
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary and a wonderful environment to work in. Other staff employed on the farm so not an isolated position.
Long term Groundsman retiring after several years
Car driver essential
Interviews available immediately for start date late September 2021.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 0r Rebecca 07771655879