Part Time experienced Nanny required for busy young household with 3 children ages 12, 10 and 7.
The family live in a rural location in the village of Lawford so the successful Nanny will have their own car and a clean driving licence.
We are looking for someone preferably with childcare qualifications or with extensive previous childcare experience (fully referenced)
The ideal person will be mature and be happy carrying out the day to day care of 3 school age children including school pick ups from the local primary school and collection from the Ipswich School bus.
The Position is :-
- To work 4 days a week
- From 1pm to 7pm with flexibility
- To carry out washing, ironing and general tidying (Cleaner employed for bulk of housework)
- To put away shopping and keep kitchen cupboards tidy
- To empty dishwasher, put away, empty bins etc
- To prepare healthy family meals
- To collect children from school and from the bus
- To encourage children to do their homework
Very Important- full training can be given :-
- To oversee youngest child with Type 1 Diabetes (she has insulin pump and glucose monitoring)
- To assist oldest child who is recovering from hip surgery.
The Person must be:-
- Reliable, trustworthy, caring and genuinely love working with children
- A good safe driver with own transport ( mileage paid at 45ppm)
- A good cook capable of cooking nutritional healthy family meals
- Happy to keep the house clean and tidy
- Happy to carry out laundry and ironing
- Preferably childcare qualified but someone with a wealth of childcare experience with references would be considered.
Good hourly rate offered on an employed basis.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879