Part Time experienced Gardener/Groundsperson required for private country house with beautiful gardens and grounds located in village location approx 20 minutes from Colchester or Sudbury.
The ideal person will be reliable and be able to commit to 2 mornings a week throughout the year-so this is a permanent role)
The job will involve:-
- Lawn care – grass cutting using large ride on mower
- Hedge cutting
- Keeping the formal beds weed free
- Pruning, replanting, dead heading and generally maintaining the beds
- Sweeping and leaf blowing the large areas around the house, pool and other areas
- Cleaning garden furniture
- Good horticultural knowledge
- Good machinery knowledge to use and maintain
- Keeping outbuildings and fences in good condition
- Paddock maintenance
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Friendly and easy to get on with
- Must have good horticultural knowledge ( preferably with RHS qualifications)
- Will be able to operate and maintain large garden machinery
- Will have a driving licence and be happy using ride on mowers and tractor
- Will be happy carrying out paddock maintenance -rolling, harrowing, topping
- Must be happy working outside in all weathers.
Good hourly rate offered to successful person who can provide excellent references.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879