Part time, lovely, experienced Nanny required for busy family with 2 younger children aged 9 months and 4 1/2 years located 5 miles East of Newmarket, Suffolk.
- Days / Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday – 08.00am- 6/6.30pm ( 38-40 hours)
Wednesday and Thursday will be 4 hours (usually afternoons but sometimes may be mornings or full days)
The Nanny will have sole charge of the 9-month-old baby during term time and the Mother would like the person to take her baby to local classes and outings to make sure the days are fun and exciting.
During the school holidays the Nanny will have sole charge of both the children, again taking them out and making sure they have a wonderful time.
The person will be required to do the school drop off and collection, so a clean driving licence and safe driver is paramount. General tidying up of the house and keeping on top of children’s laundry etc.
The family have a small, friendly dog so the person must be happy around animals.
- Must be great with younger children
- Have energy and enjoy creating fun games and activities to play inside and outside
- Must be happy and upbeat with a kind and caring way about them
- Must be engaging, loyal and extremely reliable
- First Aid trained
- Ideally Ofsted registered or happy to become it
- DBS checked or happy to have one done
- Well referenced
- Clean driving licence
Start date middle of November.
For more information, please call Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie on 07979 501997