Full Time experienced General Manager required for country pub/restaurant to join this small energetic team.
As with all hospitality positions the hours will vary and include weekends and evenings when the restaurant and bar will be busy.
The Ideal Person will be :-
- Reliable and enthusiastic with a positive forward thinking attitude
- Very knowledgeable with food and beverage particularly wines.
- A good team player
- Organised and efficient
- Capable of managing a small team including-Chefs, Kitchen staff, bar staff and waiting staff
- Experienced in managing budgets, cash flow and keeping accurate records for the Accounts Team
- Happy to be hands on in whatever area of the workplace requires help
- Polite, well presented with excellent customer service skills to ensure that diners enjoy their experience
- Able to liaise with Chef and Directors in relation to menus, prices, staff etc
- Encourage and offer training to other staff member when necessary
- Organise fair rotas
The Job :-
- Day to running of a beautiful country pub/restaurant
- To manage the team and be able to advise and assist when required
- Requires the Manager to stay calm and work well under pressure at busy times
- To Organise events- Christmas parties, birthdays etc
- To place orders and see in deliveries
- To make the diners feel welcome and ensure the whole experience is a good one for them
- To make sure that all areas are kept clean, tidy and safe( understand Health and Safety perfectly)
- Budgets, cash flows, accurate recording and stock taking
Generous, competitive salary offered to the successful person. Accommodation available if required.
Tel Jackie 07979501997