Part Time Mother’s Help required for busy young family located in Barrow near Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy person with a lovely friendly personality and a love of keeping things clean and tidy.
This is a Monday to Friday position and the hours will be 2pm to 7pm.
The job involves:-
- Housework including washing and ironing
- Possibly some food prep but not essential
- Dog walking and feeding
- Checking 2 horses in the field , changing rugs and feeding
- General gardening – weeding, pruning and raking
- School run ( Cambridge) -CAR PROVIDED
There will be a holiday cottage so there could be extra hours if someone could manage the changeover day.
There is single accommodation on site so this could be a live in position if required.
Car driver and non-smoker only.
Tel Jackie 07979501997