Full Time experienced Chauffeur/Gardener/Groundsperson required for busy family located in beautiful rural location close to Monks Eleigh, Suffolk- approx 6 miles from Hadleigh and Sudbury.
This is a full time position offering 40 hours a week generally over 5 days, however the successful person will be required to show flexibility when they drive family members ,as there could be some late finishes on occasions and possibly overnight stays if too far to return home in same day( this is very rare).
The Gardener/Handyperson/Driver will be well presented, reliable, discreet and completely trustworthy with an easy to get along with personality.
The position :-
- General gardening of a beautiful 3 acre formal garden which includes a pond
- Weeding, pruning and replanting so excellent horticultural knowledge essential
- Hedgecutting, Grass cutting using large ride on mower and other gardening requirements such as strimming, spraying, raking and cutting back.
- Requires a clean driving licence to drive the Principal’s luxury cars
- Keeping cars clean and refuelling when necessary
- Chauffeuring family locally and further afield
- General Handyman skills to keep fences etc in good repair
The Person will :-
- Be reliable, discreet, trustworthy with a friendly personality
- Be a safe driver with a clean licence
- Have previous private household experience(fully referenced)
- Enjoy gardening and have really good horticultural skills
- Be happy to finish late on occasions
- Have general maintenance skills to keep fencing etc in good order
- Be able to use and maintain large garden machinery
A generous salary will be offered along with a really lovely working environment- quiet and serene.
Tel Jackie 07979501997