Full Time Estate Worker/Gamekeeper required for 1200 acre private Estate located in Abergwesyn about an hour North West of Powys.
We are looking for someone who can work well as part of a small but highly dedicated team, with exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to learn and adapt on a continuing basis.
This position would suit someone and who is looking to work on a private country Estate.
The ideal applicant will have a partner/wife who can work alongside them taking care of the household duties within the main house-housework, laundry, ironing, cooking etc.
The overall maintenance of the Estate and establishment of a shoot. The key tasks will be general estate maintenance, ground care around the house, tree planting, pest control and development of the shoot on the Estate.
- Self motivated with high work and personal standards
- Reliable and punctual
- Have a team work ethic and willingness to undertake training when necessary
- Be prepared to work flexible hours
- Possess qualifications and experience- a minimum of 4 years as under keeper
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have a Firearms and Shotgun Licence
- Should preferably have the relevant training accreditation for ATV/ Quad,Chainsaw, Pesticide and First Aid
- Will have gamekeeping experience with pheasant, partridge and deer to include predator control
- Annexe within the main house
Salary and holidays
- Competitive experience related salary
- 28 days holiday to include bank holidays
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879