Full time, experienced Gardener / Groundsperson required for 5 acre formal and informal private garden in gorgeous rural Norfolk.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm. The person may be required to work the occasional weekend.
Duties to include:
- Cutting grass
- General gardening maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- Using the garden tractor and various equipment
- Fire clearing and laying
- Window cleaning
- Liaising with trades people
- Handling post and deliveries
- Car cleaning and some driving
- Full clean driving license
- Gun license
- Chain saw certificate would be an advantage
- Strimming, ladder and first aid training would also be an advantage
We are looking for a well presented, conscientious person with good machinery knowledge / DIY. The ideal person will have been a Head Gardener or sole gardener for a private family/estate previously with excellent references and good health.
Salary £30,000, fantastic working conditions. For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie on 08979 501997