We are looking for a fantastic all -round person who can help this lovely busy family with everyday jobs, mainly centred around animals, children and driving.
- 4 x pony club / competition ponies (14.3h and 15.2h) to be mucked out, fed, ridden and schooled- (Light weight, good rider essential)
- 2 dogs to be walked and fed
- Chickens to be mucked out, fed and watered
- 12 x sheep to be looked after
- Driving the small horse box to events, Pony Club and rallies
- Tortoise to be cared for and fed
- Must be able to take on sole care when family are away for weekend or holiday
Childcare and Driving (3 children age 15, 13 and 11)
- School runs (use of family car)
- Child sitting with occasional overnight stay
- Helping children with their ponies
- Housesitting when family away
Gardening- 50 acres (mainly paddocks)
- Mowing the lawns
- Basic garden maintenance under supervision
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Keeping driveway cleared
This is a live-in position offering full time, permanent hours. Weekends will be required when the children are at pony club or doing local competitions.
Beautiful accommodation included – 3-bedroom cottage on site, partners welcome (if they are already employed and working). Pets possibly welcome and up for discussion.
DBS check required prior to starting.
Excellent working references paramount.
Clean driving licence only and safe driver.
Horse riding videos and photos to be sent with all applications.
For more information about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Jackie on 07979 501997.