Full time, wonderful Nanny / Groom required to cover current nanny of nearly 5 years who is due to go on maternity leave very soon.
This is a full time position and will involve looking after three school age children (between 5-9 years) and their ponies.
Monday-Friday with occasional weekends (where a weekend is worked time off in lieu will be given).
Parents work full time so the successful person will have sole charge of the children at most times
- School runs (including drop off and collection)
- Taking children to after school activities
- Cooking meals
- Children’s laundry and general tidying of the house
- Sole charge when the parents are away working
- Helping with homework, bath time and bedtime routine
- Feeding, riding, grooming and mucking out 2 very well behaved pony club ponies
- Helping the children with their riding
- Getting the ponies ready for lessons, competitions etc
- Driving the small horse lorry to and from shows
- Light weight, competent rider would be preferable
Riding photos will be required.
Excellent working references and an up to date DBS check will be requested for this position.
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879