Full Time experienced Hard Landscaper required for award winning commercial and domestic Landscape Construction Company based in Suffolk.
We are looking for a Team Leader who can manage a team on site providing a professional service at all times to maintain the excellent reputation for the Company’s first class quality and service.
There are many projects large and small in progress and planned for the future throughout East Anglia and into London.
The Skills required are:-
- Team Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately assess progress of a project in order to deliver on time
- A proven track record as a landscaper – 5 years relevant experience
- Brilliance in Setting Out/Paving and Brick Work
- Experience in setting up sites and levels, interpreting drawings and specifications
- Experience in the use of different types of plant, excavators and other site machinery
- Second to none, positive and proactive attitude, and a very critical eye for detail
- Health and Safety awareness and a CSCS card useful
- Driving licence essential, towing licence would be an advantage
In return for your skills the Company will offer:-
- An industry competitive salary
- Any training that you think would be useful to enhancing your skills
- Uniform and equipment
- Company pension scheme
- An exciting environment with lots of opportunity to grow and for promotion
- Company van
Hours of work:-
- Minimum contracted 40 hours per week Monday to Friday , 7.30am to 4pm
Other points worth noting:-
- The Company are privately owned so there is opportunity for career opportunities and progression.
- The size of the business allows the owners etc to get to all of the staff members and understand individual needs and ambitions.
- Commitment to staff development and training
- Exciting mix of private and commercial clients making every job different and interesting
- Modern fleet of vehicles, machinery and stock
- Strong culture and reputation for quality and customer service.
Tel Jackie 07979501997