Full Time experienced and trusted Chauffeur required for private household located between Banbury and Northampton to drive the Principal and his family.
Primarily this is a Monday to Friday position, however flexibility is needed to cover some weekends and late evenings.
This is a live out role and mostly based in North Oxfordshire however it will involve travel to other premises within the UK.
The role will involve:-
- Driving the main Principal and family members (on occasions)
- Collecting the family and/or their guests/employees from airports and train stations as required.
- Taking the children to school
- Collecting the children from after school activities
- Dropping off and collecting items at various business locations( including the 2 properties and London office)
- Running errands /shopping as required
- Car fleet management
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Experienced driving in and around London
- Working meticulously with very particular high net worth client
Qualifications and experience:-
- Previous military service highly desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Positive, flexible attitude to work and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Problem solver and able to adapt quickly to ever changing situations in a pressured environment
- Fluent in English both verbal and written with excellent communication skills
- Numerate and presentable
The chauffeur will be discrete, trustworthy with a polite disposition and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude is a must.
Immediate start available following excellent references, DVLA and DBS checks.
Salary will depend on experience.
Tel Jackie 07979501997 or Rebecca 07771655879